Cost-Effective & Reliable
USA-Australia Shipping


Should I get insurance?

Like with most things you need an insurance policy or transit cover to protect you in the event of items being damaged or lost. While most companies will use high quality and durable containers, you should still be prepared for any eventuality during shipment across roads and sea. Beware of cheap offers for cover as these may sound attractive but are rarely comprehensive.

Who will release my possessions from the port?

If you ship “door to door” then our shipping agent in Australia will release your shipment. On the other hand, if you ship only to the port, you will have to find and pay a Customs agent (or use one we recommend) to clear your goods for you, and then pay someone to ship your possessions from the port to your home.

Will I have to pay duty and taxes?

Duties vary widely according to origin and destination. In many cases goods owned and used for at least 6/12 months are non-dutiable. Please check with the local Customs office in Australia (of a Customs broker), or contact Australia Embassy in DC directly. Please bear in mind that we have no control over the actions of Customs services anywhere in the world. It is your responsibility to ensure that you abide by the rules and regulations of the country that you are sending your goods to (or receiving them from).

What documents are required to ship my vehicle?

The documents you will need are:

  • The original Certificate of Title of Ownership of the vehicle without a Lien recorded on the Title.
  • If the vehicle is used or pre-owned the existing Certificate of Title can be endorsed by the seller to the new owner. No Sales Tax is payable to the Seller and proof of export will be given to the Seller if requested.
  • Depending on which Port the vehicle will sail from, you may need a Bill of Sale or a Notarized Bill of Sale.
  • A Vehicle Import Approval issued by Australian Department of Infrastructure and Development.
  • When a new vehicle is purchased , an Original Certificate of Origin must be obtained from the Dealership who sold you the vehicle. We need this to get Custom Clearance. A Bill of Sale is also required.
  • For some ports in Florida, you will need a Power of Attorney giving the clearing agents permission to clear your documents on your behalf.

For any Query 800-859-6474

Shipping Price Request